Saturday, August 18, 2007

Inspirational Sayings

fghh
''Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do than the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.''

Mark Twain


I just wanted to start with this quote from Twain. Because I am always wishful for new adventures and this side of me has always gotten the best of me once again -like becoming a blogger:)

All we know that WWW was full of lots of interesting stuff. However not a space for the communication area. Since 2005, we have a blogging world and the fact is that the people are so popular in a creative space. In my opinion, it is an amazing community of enthusiasts. It provides us a gently evolving network of interested people. And, fortunately we have blogs. We can publish what we really think.

Although I'm now just over 15-days that I have been into blogging thing, it's been really exciting, challenging and fun all at the same time for me. Blogging is great! Doing incredible things with the technology, and it is still due to advancing in so many ways. I am NOT a material girl but I am a tech-girl:) I love technology!


Today I wanted to take this opportunity to state that I appreciate all of you who are visiting my Blog. This is truly the dialogue decade and the result of the miracle of the technology that I can TALK with YOU. I have been reading through the comments you all have been making, even lots of incoming (e-mail) messages -many of them encouraging! Here is the one as an example:


Some of you are going to announce me in your own blogs, o-oooh my pleasure! Here is another example:


Thank you everybody, for reading all of my posts, and also sending off your kind e-mails till today. I am looking forward to hear from you all in the future as well. Almost every day I find more than one e-mails in my box which is enough to inspire me. I can't answer them all just-in-time, but I appreciate very much.

So, thanks again for all the support, very kind compliments and the wonderful welcoming comments/private e-mails about my blogging work. I will continue exploring and sharing, I promise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment