Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sweet Home

Voila! Look at what I bought today for our home at Pasabahce Store. This famous high-quality Shop sell books, collectables, fine art, toys, kitchen accessories and home decor, textiles, gifts, glassware, porcelain, silverware, lighting... briefly all the best in fashion to fill your every need.

I really enjoy shopping here because the variety of distinctive specialty items make Pasabahce Store an interesting and delightful place to shop! With its European-like charm and unique boutiques, shopping transforms indeed for a relaxing and enjoyable experience here, that I can easily forget how time is passing quickly:) Like what happened to me today this afternoon...;)




2 comments:

  1. Ciao Nihal,
    Il tuo siggy รจ finalmente arrivato :)
    E' bellissimo!!!! grazie di cuore.

    Your siggy finally arrive today :) It's beautifull!!! Thanks from my heart.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great time on your special day and a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete