Saturday, August 16, 2008

Seize The Moment

--
Another weekend for many of us...

So what will you be doing for your sense of luana?

Seaside, Caddebostan, on the Asian side of City

Just down the road where I live is this seaside. I walk by it at least three or four times a week, and always think how wonderful it is to live with such a marvelous view. Sea, tranquility and great blue are three things I can't resist!

Very like this team of three in the photo I took, I am going to jogging here today and tomorrow, and luana at Develi Kebap Restaurant settled in the romantic atmosphere of Kalamis that is only in my short walk away, which serve Turkish cuisine delightfully since 1912, and have been chosen to the top 100 restaurants of the world. Look up for plates and charming view here

Did you know?
-------------------

If you're someone who loves to learn, here is my newest finding:

Luana; a Hawaiian word, short, easy to pronounce -try like this: looh ah na. Sounds lovely, a happy blend of romantic and tropic, right? In some way it also reminds me a bit about luna, oh moon growing dim on clear summer nights...

It means to be at leisure, enjoy pleasant surroundings and associates, live in comfort and ease, enjoy oneself, relax, be content.

I think it is important not to leave our moments to chance; better to be purposeful, even with fun and play.

Cause your luana feelings,
and have a Hawaiian like weekend:)



3 comments:

  1. A good reminder that sometimes we have to stop being busy and enjoy our surroundings. It looks like you have a lovely spot for your walk.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luana, a good word. I am trying to have an easy weekend. We did have a few errands, but we do them together. I always enjoy the company of my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nihal!

    I miss you on Pink Saturday!!
    I mean I have a luana weekend!!
    I just posted the photos of my luana trip!!
    If you want you can see them on my blog!

    Besitos from Argentina!!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete