Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ask Apple

-
Nothing's more playful than Apple..

Apple just knows that there are much better things
to do with our time,
like lie in the sun and sleep.
Or go exploring the world:)

Adorable things that she does...
She is neat, she knows how to relax...

Oh, and a cat elegance!



Man: Why do you sleep so much?
Apple: To dream.

Man: What do you dream about?
Apple: My lover.

Man: Tom, the neighborhood cat?
Apple: It was love at first sight.

Man: You were just staring at each other through the window.
Apple: I'll never forget.

Man: What do you know about love?
Apple: I was a mother four times.

Man: Pure instinct.
Apple: I remember.

by Ben Gieske -July 12, 2008


As they are on a higher level of existence, I just can't stop thinking what a nicer world this would be if it were controlled by cats:)



Thank you, Ebru!
A dear friend of mine made a major contribution with her Apple for this article.



7 comments:

  1. Nihal, you gave me a smile today with this post.

    And, that cat is gorgeous. I'll give some thoughts to a cat ruler. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty is sooooo cute! Pretty little post and wonderful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitty is so cute. Makes me want to have a kitten but my husband is allergic to cats. I'll just enjoy the photos of Apple instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty kitty. She makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, a cat's life is not so bad (not always).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was the post I wanted to leave a comment on and my computer would cooperate. Apple is so cute! What a wonderful cat Ebru has!

    ReplyDelete