Thursday, December 17, 2009

My First Joy

-
You started to collect your Season's Greetings?

First small pleasure of the Season just arrived yesterday!

My first joy. Bringing me
peace and beauty. From beautiful the Netherlands...


Ohh oh it could not be a better surprise for me: ''Noeliniz ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun''

When I opened the card, my eyes directly saw this message in turkish.
It is to say in eng: Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Such a lovely gesture. I would not expect;) You touch my heart, and a world of thanks flies to find both Dick&Toos


I am still continuing to be able to finish up my Happy New Year = Mutlu Yıllar cards. It takes some of my time but I do not mind. I love using my pen and handwriting vs e-cards. Because spirits brighten up much more from a written few lines.

The warmth of my home, and the company of very good friends are the best treasures I have got.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Nihal, I've just popped in to let you know that, as a surprise, I have drawn 2 more people to win a consolation prize - You are one of them. Conratulations!

    I will send you 2 of my handmade gift tags. Thank you for entering my Christmas Giveaway.

    Please contact me with your name & postal address.

    ciao for now,
    Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elena: Oh my, I'm grateful that I won:) You are so generous, thanks a lot for running this lovely giveaway, and the chance. Made my day no actually my week:) Hugs~

    @ François et Sylvain: Welcome to my page & thanks for your lovely note:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    You are very welcome, it's a gift for me to see you happy.

    ReplyDelete