Monday, August 20, 2007

Guaranteed Formula For Success

JP Morgan Chase&Co is the leader in financial services serving one of the largest client franchises in the world as you know well. Here's a little story for your consideration:

One day, a man, approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, ''Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell to you for $25,000.''

JP Morgan replied ''Sir, I do not know what is in the envelope. However if you...''


Interested in learning what happened then? Read the full article here.


It's really great concept, isn't it? This story also describes me in the best way:)

If you are involved into the business world like myself, it is clear that top executives and managers always have to deal with the daily works and high volume of meetings. One of the most important qualities is to write and prioritize the list of both major and even small things, then discipline finds us in every aspect of the life that's very important skill. It also helps us to lead orderly, efficient and respectable lives.


I achieve my goals with discipline, and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment