Friday, June 27, 2008

BLUE By A Perfect Circle

-
Can you imagine an island, where the continents of the Asia and the Europe cross? And, swimming in the middle of Bosphorus?

Suada

When summer comes to City, people's spirits awaken and they are ready for summer's nightlife, eager to show off their new tans and to set their souls free.

On the other hand,
for those who have to work and cannot take a long time off for a nice holiday on the beach, and for others who want to escape from the City's hot and chaotic summer life, City's water attractions from luxurious hotel pools to aqua parks with lots of fun are ready for a refreshing break during the hot summer days.

Swimming pool, or the sea? Which is your liking? Me? I think of myself a seabird:) and fond of natural things.

One of the best swimming pools around the City is Suada (or called Galatasaray Island). The only natural island in the Bosphorus,
which connects the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara.



An island between two continents where the beautiful people come to sun themselves, sip world-class coctails and nibble on the finest sushi and other international cuisine, Suada is befitting of glamorous Istanbul.

Suada is essentially a floating club in the Bosphorus with a 360 degree panaromic view of Istanbul, and it allows pool-goers to imagine they are in the middle of the Bosphorus between Bosphorus Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. It's popular with poolside parties on hot summer days. Giving a unique beach experience, the island caters to guests with beach access and a floating olympic size pool. Transportation is provided by small boats departing from the mainland (Kurucesme) throughout the day.


Private seat areas around its pool distinguish Suada from other recreational swimming areas. Professional exciting contemporary interiors are the work by extremely creative designers. Continue reading the article about Suada and ''Designmania in Istanbul'' in Germany's news weekly Focus, here.




The experience of swimming in the Sea of Marmara in a sheltered complex in the middle of the real thing, and also enjoying the beauty of a sunset on the Bosphorus cannot be found anywhere else!


When the night falls, the City transforms into a nightlife heaven where glamor takes over the City. The exciting nighlife proves that this Ancient City is Europe's hippest spot. Welcome Cavalli and Prada:)


6 comments:

  1. I am just mesmerized by this beautiful location. Suada is fantastic.

    When we lived in Florida, we had a pool at home. I like swimming in my pool at home, but as far as public places, I prefer the ocean. I have only been in the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf of Mexico is my favorite of those two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Nihal :)

    i'd love to go to Suada, so romantic and dreamy. I am not exactly a pool person, love the beach more. Love the feel of fine and tiny sands on my feet, the salty sea breeze, finding seashells, and in my fav island, swim with the little blue fishes very near the beach.

    So many people are posting on the beach...guess its the summer season, and it makes me miss the beach sooo much. I am going to an island up north next week, but no holiday, purely business :( and I doubt if I will see the beach, except the crossway from mainland to island!!

    Maybe time for a family holiday soon, but then, I am thinking of a holiday all the time :)

    Hugs to you darling Nihal, for being a wonderful blogger, but most importantly, a beautiful friend. Through blogging,I have found so many friends, and you always stay top on my list. Turkey...here I come....in my dream first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the beautiful shades of blue in Suada Nihal! Makes me dream.

    Have a lovely day and thank your for stopping by!
    xo
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nihal! Back to blogosphere after another busy (and annoying) week… ;) Fortunately there are some excellent blogs around to cheer us up!
    Thanks for your quote! My comment was absolutely true, and entirely deserved. Your blog is a Pearl!

    I don't know how I will manage to grab some holidays this summer (maybe one week starting August 31st, twelve days if I'm lucky...) but this Suada club looks interesting... Always heard about Galatasaray Island, never Suada! The problem is that being on Focus, it will be crowded with Germans, and unless «nuestros hermanos» do their job tomorrow (something that Ronaldo & Cº should have made before, like they did against Turkey - sorry - and the Czech Republic), it would be tough to stay there... ;))

    Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still strolling in the streets of Santiago de Compostela, now racing the famous Paris-Dakar… Hope you enjoy and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely LOVE Istanbul and next time I have to go there in Suada. it seems to be the place to be and I love that !
    When I was there I went to the 360 ° and I enjoyed it a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mél: The swimming deck Suada is much more than 360Istanbul where you've been to.
    I'm afraid you'd be in difficulty among those 2-nice spots, b'cus Suada has a 360 degree panoramic view of the Bosphorus as well. My preference is always for Suada. Try ''Suada'' next time and feel the difference:)

    ReplyDelete