Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's May

*
Treasured Memories...

From her life growing up and then during the time of my lifeline.


Warm and Richness of the Heart...

All I want is to close my eyes and praise that if there is happiness in my heart it is because she put there.


Taste of Heaven...

Feeling the warmth of her love so tender touching my heart every time I use it.


Precious Caress...

I am very proud that she is my mother, I love her with all my heart.


* Happy Mother's Day * Happy Moments *

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your Mother the Happiest of days. Thanks for sharing some of her favorite things.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you hold your mother close to your heart, and that she is a treasure to you.

    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nihal!
    Wonderful way to celebrate Mother's day!!!
    ...and (altough not related): did you go to the F1 Grand Prix?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Nihal!Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day Nihal! This was a wonderful collection of memories about your Mom. I hope you both had a beautiful day.

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Indie: Yes, I did. Your Editor-in-chief, that goes with the job;) for overseeing the day. You'll read more about F1 Grandprix in Ist'l on my upcoming article:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful.... and a wonderful tribute to your mother.... hope you had a great day with her.

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete