Friday, February 12, 2010

Dollar As Global, Not Love

-
What to do this weekend of VVe? I know this is a quite common problem.


One of the most romantic cities of the world, Istanbul is letting romance take over. Here's what I grab among lots of rosy options outdoors and my day concept for Valentiners:



no.01. time dedication to beauty talk.
what's your answer for "How much of a man is in a woman?" either you tend to think "how much of a woman is in a man?" this interesting debate inspired the artist Canan Şenol who creates a link between the past and today.
visit artxIst for her bio-political conceptional works.



no.02. love celebration eating mediterranean cuisine.
NuTeras at the heart of Pera would be so fantastic among carved architectural ornaments of historical buildings in Beyoğlu district.

"In Istanbul, rooftop reverie is a must. For amazing view and fancy drinks, go to Beyoğlu area, and try the open air lounge (NuTeras) at NuPera in Tepebaşı." commented
The Wall Street Journal. visit NuTeras



no.03. listen latin with passion.
some salsa music and dancing with Ayhan Sicimoğlu & Latin All Stars 'San Valentin'. am a big fan of him, a latin hero in this country. visit Ghetto



no.04. see sweet treat in love.
funny delights and frustrations of romance inspired by real life in a comedy movie, a charming turkish production. visit Romantik Komedi


no.05. whisper carefully.
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." from judy garland, american actress and singer (1922-1969)


no.06. fondly remember saved faith.
to
fill each day with l.o.v.e and swim in it. yes, lifelong.



3 comments:

  1. Nihal, the last phrase is thrilling. Well, not always "to fill each day with l.o.v.e and swim in it" is possible, but is worth trying.
    Have a very happy weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ever someone whispered nº5 in my ear, I think I'd melt away from love and passion. What a beautiful sentence.
    Have a nice weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a sunday full of love !

    ReplyDelete