Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Conversation

-
!From my eyes



We know. Worldly things are fleeting but simple things of life are good reminder to the human frequency I believe in. That is faith.



This is what makes me think about the best things: do not we need comfort, encouragement, or just a hug? Mother's hugging her child may go much farther. That is trust.



Nobody guarantees if I will wake up for a new day, tomorrow. My eyes closed with a smile on my face, I go to bed with new plans in my mind. Because I can feel the potential to come in last night's half moon. That is hope.


!Based upon the following

When visiting a Mosque,
it's required to remove shoes in the entrance. So like my guests did. Carpeted inside of Blue Mosque, Ist.

Started painting (oil on canvas) a while back. I've got the stash of old magazines. Subject found at an old Portuguese issue, called Maxima.

It was the last clear sky before first snow falling here. I had the chance to catch this beauty.


!
So that means

Life is good when there is three of these points; faith, trust and hope.




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post with fine images, Nihal.
    Faith, trust and hope: sometimes it's hard to have them nowadays (and also in the past), but they are essential and edifying.
    Happy weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete